About Me

My photo
Vegan. Ex-makeup artist. CFS/ME sufferer. Cares about human rights, equality, animal rights, conservation/climate change.

Chitika

Monday 13 February 2012

IMATS haul and something awesome...

When I did manage to squeeze through the droves at Imats, I made a couple of purchases.

I got a palette of Kett's Fixx Creme in neutral for concealing for £53. I also bought a Cozette eyeshadow blending brush for £10.40.


I'm very excited about buying OCC's airbrush kit! For £250, I got a Sparmax compressor and airbrush gun, 2 sets of 5 mini foundations (red based and yellow based) a set of mini highlighters, contour/bronzer and blushes, a set of colour correctors/adapters, a full size primer and a full size mixing medium! Here it is -



I've booked an airbrush course at Mink London on 2nd March to hone my skills.

When I went to the OCC stand, David Klasfeld, the owner, recognised me immediately. "I remember you, you're the girl with the nail varnish from last year!"

Last year at Imats, we got chatting and he admired my nails, taking a picture of them on his phone. I was wearing GOSH holographic nail polish -



It turns out, my nails were the inspiration for OCC's Mirrorball Glitter, a beautiful rainbow holographic glitter! He gave me one for free! (my camera doesn't begin to capture its colourful shine.)


So from one vegan make-up artist to another, thanks David!

Emma
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment