About Me

My photo
Vegan. Ex-makeup artist. CFS/ME sufferer. Cares about human rights, equality, animal rights, conservation/climate change.

Chitika

Friday 18 March 2011

An Introduction...

Greetings, internet dwellers - and welcome to my very first blog post! Hurrah!!! *pops party popper, cue fanfare*

My name is Emma, and I am a make-up artist. I am also vegan. I follow about a zillion beauty blogs religiously, drinking up each tip, tutorial and swatch like a delicious smoothie, perhaps with coconut milk. However, I became frustrated when about 70% of posts were about animal tested, or non-vegan products.
I want high performance, professional cosmetics, 100% vegan and cruelty free. Oh, and they also have to be accessible to my modest budget. Do I ask too much? Probably. But I expect to get it!

So what can you expect to see on this blog? Product reviews, FOTDs, picture tutorials, dancing pixies, vegan food posts, utter randomness, and a peek into my everyday life as a make-up artist.

I'm new to blogging, so you'll have to bear with me as I get used to everything!  Thanks for reading, and see you in the next post! :D

Emma
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment